Committed to supporting people, business and community.
Paspalis Corporation is one of Australia’s leading private investment firms. Our company aligns its interests with those of our shareholders, investors and partners for lasting economic and social impact in Australia’s Northern Territory.
To create impact and drive change in the Northern Territory, words must be backed up by actions.
We commit ourselves to the following for our communities, programs and portfolio companies:
- Innovation: We commit to sponsoring up to $20,000 per year, over the next five years to organisations, events and initiatives that contribute to the development of the innovation ecosystem in the Northern Territory. Learn more…
- Scholarships: We provide targeted scholarships in the form of mentorship, office accommodation and investment readiness for pre-revenue start-ups in the Northern Territory.
- Research: Provide up to $200,000 per year in research income over the next 5 years to Charles Darwin University and other academic institutions undertaking research and development activities in the Northern Territory.
- Arts: Supporting emerging and established Indigenous artists through purchasing one piece of art from every Aboriginal community in the Northern Territory. Building awareness by exhibiting those artists at the Darwin Innovation Hub. Learn more…
- People: Improve diverse representation on our boards, management teams and portfolio companies.
- Indigenous Cultural Awareness: Exhibiting Harold Thomas Tribal Abduction to promote global awareness of the trauma suffered by the Stolen Generation. Learn more…