The Migrant Innovation Northern Territory (MINT) program is an initiative owned and managed by Paspalis Investment Management Pty Ltd.
The MINT program assists overseas nationals who have demonstrated their commitment to supporting the NT’s innovation ecosystem by investing in Paspalis Funds that invest in to venture capital projects which provide an economic benefit to the Northern Territory innovation ecosystem.
The program is supported by the NTG. Click Here.
If you are interested in receiving more information about MINT including how to apply to enter the program and frequently asked questions please forward your information below and we would be more than happy to assist you.
The MINT program is currently open.
The MINT program seeks to:
- Raise start-up capital for the Northern Territory innovation ecosystem providing support for growth companies at the Darwin Innovation Hub
- Leverage visa programs managed by the Northern Territory Government
- Maintain the integrity of the Northern Territory Government Nomination programs.
- Support Nominations of those genuine applicants that will not only benefit the Northern Territory through the introduction of venture capital, but also through a population increase, filling skills shortages and undertaking business activities of benefit to the Northern Territory.
- Ensure that local Northern Territorians are not disadvantaged through the Nomination of skilled migrants.
To be eligible for Northern Territory Government nomination MINT program participants must meet the following criteria:
- demonstrate they will live in the Northern Territory (i.e. will reside in the Northern Territory) and meet the standard genuine intention criteria put in place for all applicants;
- demonstrate they have a clear understanding of what the criteria are and what their obligations are;
- have sufficient funds of their own for settlement;
- provide fulsome and accurate applications;
- must disclose all relevant information;
- not have Links to Other Regions of Australia, unless they also have Strong Links to the Northern Territory;
- if they do not have Strong Links to the Northern Territory they may only be eligible for a provisional visa.
- meet Australian Government threshold criteria; and
- submit Nomination applications though the relevant application process within 2 months of signing an agreement with Paspalis Group.
Skilled migration specific criteria
- meet Australian Government threshold criteria for the relevant visa;
- be nominated for an occupation on the relevant Northern Territory skilled occupation list AND on the relevant Australian Government occupation list; and
- must not be an International Student, unless they have Strong Links to the Northern Territory
How to access MINT
If you’re interested in accessing the MINT program follow these steps:
Contact Paspalis directly or an approved migration professional (see panel agents below).
MINT PROGRAM APPLICATIONS MUST BE MADE EITHER TO PASPALIS OR THROUGH AN APPROVED MIGRATION PANEL AGENT. SEE APPROVED LIST BELOW
Panel Agents and Lawyers
Mr. (Boris) Hongbo Shao
Australian United Consultancy
Mob + 61 452 180 521
Offices in Sydney and Darwin
How to become a Panel Agent / Lawyer
For information on how to become an approved migration agent/lawyer for the MINT Program, please contact the MINT Program Manager.
MINT Program Manager
Our MINT Program Manager is available at +618 8943 0600 or email@example.com to facilitate further questions about the program.
This web page and downloadable flyers are provided to you for information purposes only. It does not constitute an offer or invitation to purchase or subscribe for interests in the Fund. Any financial product advice given is of a general nature only. The information has been provided without taking into account the investment objective, financial situation or needs of any particular investor. Therefore, before acting on the information contained in this flyer you should seek professional advice and consider whether the information is appropriate in light of your objectives, financial situation and needs. There is no guarantee of the performance of the Fund, the repayment of any capital or any rate of return. Any statements of intent and opinion and forward looking statements are subject to a range of factors and may or may not be realised or be accurate. Investing in any financial product is subject to investment risk including possible loss. The information on this web page is based on information provided that may not have been verified. We believe that the information is reliable but do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. This information is only intended for the persons to whom it is given and who qualify as ‘wholesale clients’ under section 761G(7) of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth). Paspalis Asset Management Pty Ltd ACN 086 738 301 authorised representative of One Investment Administration Ltd ACN 072 899 060 AFSL No. 225064. The trustee of the Fund is One Funds Management Limited ACN 117 797 403 AFSL No. 300337.